Non-Scalpel Vasectomy Service
In conjunction with South Tyneside Clinical Commissioning Group Matrix Health Services UK Ltd delivers prompt and effective treatment for patients who request male sterilisation. We offer consultation, advice and if appropriate, surgery within the local community at Cleadon Park Primary Care Centre.
The aim is to provide a fast and efficient service for patients closer to home.
- Care in the community – no hospital visit, car parking available free of charge
- Experienced team of established Consultant Urologists and theatre nurses
- Named surgeon throughout the pathway of care
- Visit for surgery takes less than an hour
- Appointment times via e-referral or self referral
- Personal care and response to queries by Matrix within office hours
- Post operative advice given following surgery
- Documented outcome and patient satisfaction data
- Prompt written contact with referrer/GP
For more information download our fact sheet.
How to bookIf you wish to book an appointment please contact your GP or alternatively you can self refer by contacting Matrix directly by phone on 0191 305 5057.
For convenience and ease of access within your community, consultation and surgery is available at the following venue.
Cleadon Park Primary Care Centre,
Prince Edward Rd,
Tel 0191 455 4621
If you require any additional information a member of our team will be happy to help and can be contacted on the following:
Telephone: 0191 305 5057
Write to us: Matrix Health Services UK Ltd, e.volve Business Centre, Rainton Bridge South, Houghton-le-Spring, DH4 5QYLearn more