Matrix Health Services UK Ltd
Matrix Health Services UK Ltd and its team of specialist surgeons have been providing NHS treatment to patients at centres throughout the northern region since 2007. Originally established as Matrix Orthopaedic Solutions Ltd, the company changed its name to Matrix Health Services UK Ltd in 2012 in order to branch out into other specialities. Our easily transferrable model has enabled us to help deliver orthopaedic, urology, gynaecology and triage services.
All surgeons are highly experienced with many being renowned specialists in their own field and members of various surgical training faculties. Surgeons working for Matrix Health Services UK Ltd are required to maintain registration with the appropriate professional bodies.
Over the past five years our clinical team have undertaken the remote triaging of referral letters for CCGs in the Nottingham, Durham Dales, Easington and Sedgefield areas. The triage service helps to ensure that patients are seen by the right healthcare professional first time to avoid unnecessary delays in treatment.
Our administration team have many years of experience of working with the NHS and the private sectors and have managed patient bookings and enquiries for thousands of patients over the past ten years, as well as providing administration services and typing to local organisations to help address work backlogs.
Working with Commissioners and NHS Providers we aim for safety, high quality and efficiency in delivery of patient care whilst ensuring value for money given the demands upon the NHS resources.
Our Mission Statement
- To start afresh and design care pathways around the requirements of patients and commissioners.
- To bring care closer to home, reducing travel requirements and hospital attendance, where possible the only hospital visit should be for surgery.
- To build and continually improve a healthcare system which makes a fair profit thus allowing reinvestment in the business and expansion across specialities and regions.
- To work as a provider with primary and secondary care organisations in development of joint ventures and integrated care whilst sharing the risks of the same.
- To deliver a personal touch to the patient with continuity of care by the specialist or practitioner, clear communication and reliable point of contact.
- To maintain the highest standards of clinical Governance overseen by Matrix Quality and Compliance Committee and to comply with directives from DH, CQC and any relevant statutory bodies.
- To create a work environment which instills confidence in the workforce, rewards endeavours and stimulates development of new ideas.