Community Carpal Tunnel Decompression Surgery Service
In conjunction with South Tyneside Clinical Commissioning Group, Matrix Health Services UK Ltd delivers care in the local community to patients suffering from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. We offer consultation, advice and if necessary, surgery for patients across the South Tyneside region.
The aim is to provide a fast and efficient service for patients close to home.
- Care in the community – no hospital visit, car parking available free of charge
- Experienced team of established Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeons and theatre nurses
- Named surgeon throughout the pathway of care
- Visit for surgery takes less than one hour
- Appointment times via e-referral
- Personal care and response to queries by Matrix in office hours
- Emergency/out of hours contact number following surgery
- Documented outcome and patient satisfaction data
- Prompt written contact with referrer/GP
How to bookIf you wish to book an appointment please contact your GP for a referral.
For convenience and ease of access within your community, consultation and surgery is available at the following venue.
10 Prince Edward Rd,
Tel: 0191 283 2800
If you require any additional information a member of our team will be happy to help and can be contacted on the following:
Telephone: 0191 305 5057
Write to us: Matrix Health Services UK Ltd, e.volve Business Centre, Rainton Bridge South, Houghton-le-Spring, DH4 5QYOperation information